Home Defense - Shotgun
I am pleased to be able to offer you an opportunity to obtain high quality training and practice. Usually held at the PMAA (Hendrickson) Range in Parleys Canyon (I80), Exit 134 (UT-65 N to East Canyon) (map), Utah. The class will be limited to 14 students on a first come first served basis. The cost will be $100. Lunch will NOT be provided so please bring your own lunch. The class is designed to take you, from where you are to the next level of competence in gun handling and tactics. I promise to make this a fun and valuable experience for those who attend. Call (801) 981-1932 or email me at Brant@TaylorGunsmithing.com for more information.
Things needed for class:
- Concealed firearms permit or letter of reference.
- Shotgun. - Preferably with 18” to 20” barrel. A single point sling is good. Defense shotguns with shorter stocks are good.
- Way to carry ammunition.
- Eye and ear protection
- 150 shot shells. Birdshot is fine.
- 10 reduced recoil slug loads.
- Bring your own sack lunch.
- Suggested: hat or cap
Other dates for Home Defense-Shotgun: See Home Page for details.